Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Flag Day

Prayers to Steve Scalise tonight, and may James Hodgkinson and his ilk spend eternity rotting in Hell.

But I will wait for another time to opine any further about the politically motivated mass murder Hodgkinson tried to pull off this morning.

Today is Flag Day, so let our thoughts simply go there for the time being. Here again is my post from 2011 "illustrating" the lyrics to God Bless America, using photographs I've taken throughout our country:


God bless America...


Land that I love...


Stand beside her and guide her...


Through the night...


With the light from above...


From the mountains...



To the prairies...

To the oceans white with foam...

God bless America...

My home sweet home...


Note: The final picture was taken by Kelly Noel.

No comments: