Saturday, June 30, 2012

Down Time


The Supreme Court's ruling on Obamacare was horrible, but there will be plenty of time to write about that in the coming months. Today I will only say this: As angered as I am by the ruling, I am not discouraged. We can still prevail and force Obamacare's repeal come November.

For the next week I will be in the mountains and away from it all. I will resume blogging when I return, but until then I will enjoy myself. 

Because today is Thomas Sowell's birthday, I encourage you to read anything he has ever written, especially about current events in recent months. And because Independence Day is next week, I strongly encourage you to read this, which was the second post I ever published.

Take care.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.